Friday, 1 November 2013
Six Word Memoirs
1) The words "my first love never worked out :( " fits together with my photo because the heart is broken and that represents how my heart has been broken by my very first love.
2) I didn't really edit my photo because I liked the way it was because of the red color of the heart.
3) I used a sad face because I was very sad that the fact that he broke my heart in half.
4) The text I used was just normal font.
1) The words " What would I do without you? <3" fits together with the photo because it's a photo of my dad and he's my world the only guy that is my first love and always be my last love. And if I ever lost him my world would end in a heart beat.
2) I edited my photo by adding dotes and sorta blurring it out a bit.
3) I added a question mark and a heart. Because I'm wondering what I do without him and the heart means that i love him.
4) I'm not really sure how the font is appropriate for the image I just really liked the font
1) The words "Friends are all you need" fits together with the photo because if I didn't have these group of girls for friends I'd be lost without them.
2) I didn't edit this photo because why change it when the photo is already good!
3) The punctuation that I used was "!" and a heart.
4) I just used a simple font
1) The words " Graduating year 2014! Can't wait!" fit together because it's the cap colors of Sturgeon Heights Collegiate where I will be graduating in June.
2) I didn't edit the photo because there was no need because the blue,red and white finish it off.
3) The punctuation that used was "!" because it means that i'm really excited that i'm going to be graduating in June 2014.
4) I used bold font with blue outline because one of the colors that Sturgeon Heights Collegiate has is blue.
1) The words "I'm very lost without you everyday" fits together with my photo because the photo that I have is of my grandma's grave. Even thou she has been gone from my life for seven years I still miss her very much and some days I can't stand looking at her house everyday and knowing I can't go over there and see her because she's not there anymore and will never be there.
2) I didn't use any editing at all because I love the yellow,green and white flowers finish it off.
3) The punctuation that used was "! and a crying face" because every time I think about my grandma or look next door seeing her house where she used to live and knowing she's not there anymore makes me very upset.
4) I used plain black normal font because black means death and not happy. And I'm very upset that she had to be taken away from my life when I was at a very young age.
2) I edited the photo by making it like a little foggy to bring out my kitty`s eyes..
3) I didn`t use any punctuation I only used a a heart symbol because that`s how much I love her.
4) I just used normal font nothing really special at all.
2) The editing that I did to the photo was to change the color. Because the natural color was very bright so then I filtered the color.
3) I used (!) and a smiley face because I love to snowmobile and that's my life in the winter
4) The font I used was handwriting and I don't know why i used the handwriting but I really liked it
1) The photo fits together with the words because it is a beautiful sun set on the water when I took it on my boat
2) I didn't edit the photo because the sun set was beautiful enough that there is no need for editing.
3) I didn't used any punctuation in my photo of the sun set.
4) The font i used was handwriting because it looks good with this very beautiful sunset.